We are a multi-disciplined constructor who is active in a variety of construction sectors. We have established ourselves a solid reputation for offering reliable and affordable solutions to the construction process.
From planning to construction phases we will ensure that the project is delivered on time and budget, equally comfortable as a main contractor, sub-contractor or operating under a joint venture.
Our consistent high level of achievement is down to our construction approach of professional project management, with the majority of our works secured through repeat business and referrals.
We have developed a strong network of architects, consultants, engineers, quantity surveyors, and specialist supply chain that enables us to deliver a seamless construction process.
We operate within various sectors of the construction industry:
- Pre-construction involvement – early contractor involvement (ECI), design and health and safety planning
- Commercial Building – substructure, superstructure, fit out’s
- Civil Engineering – road, bridges, retaining walls, RC structures,
- Highway Construction – developer S278 works, maintenance, concrete and bituminous surfacing
- Drainage Works – developer S106 works, sewer repairs, main schemes,
- Rail Engineering – platforms, RRV access, cess works,
- Mechanical & Electrical – design and install works,
- Hard and Soft Landscaping – paving schemes, design and installation of landscaping schemes
A selection of our clients is included below:
- Graham Construction
- Athena Healthcare
- F M Conway
- Dover District Council
- East Kent Storage Ltd
- McGinley Support Services
- Templars Ltd
- Guild Crest Homes
- Building Associates Ltd
- T Browns Group
- Morrison Utility Services
We employ experienced staff to deliver these works along with our specialist sub-contractors. Our in house knowledge and experience combined with our established relationships allowed us to meet all technical and commercial requirements of the industry.
Contact us if you would like to discuss any aspect of your construction project.